5 reasons why you cannot afford to miss MARMOMACC
- Marmomacc is the world's biggest annual event for the stone industry. The 2012 edition recorded extremely positive results: more than 56,000 visitors of which 52% international 1.431 exhibitors from 58 countries (Italy included), over a net occupied area of 73,458 sq.m
- No other exhibition offers as much focus on latest technologies, stone and design, making it the perfect place to meet and network with international key specialists and qualified buyers, gain new contacts and generate new business leads, validate your market position, boost your company's image, showcase innovations and launch new products.
- A clear tariff policy that includes numerous free and value-added services.
- An effective organisation of the exhibition lay-out and trade sectors ensure a clear offering and make Marmomacc a unique platform for exhibitors to present themselves to highly-qualified professionals and decision makers in stone, tools, accessories, chemical products, machinery and services for the stone industry.
- A rich calendar of promotional initiatives, educational programmes, seminars and special events of major international appeal(e.g.: Best Communicator Award, Marmomacc Meets Design) are just some of the characteristics that make Marmomacc an exclusive and not-to-be-missed appointment.
Deadline to benefit from special discounted rates locked-in at 2012 prices: 14 March 2013
Official closing date to register at Marmomacc: 14 March 2013
Registration on the waiting list, at official full rates: as of 15 March 2013
Click here to download the Marmomacc 2013 participation fees.