Exhibitors' Catalogue 2012
- From Wednesday 25 to Saturday 28 September 2013
The exhibition is exclusively for professional trade visitors, on payment - registration required
- Verona Exhibition Centre
Entrance gates: Cangrande - San Zeno - Re Teodorico
- Opening hours
- Exhibitors 8.30 a.m. - 6.30 p.m. (non-stop)
Visitors: 9.30 a.m. - 6.00 p.m. (non-stop)
- Pavilions and Outdoor Areas 2013
- Halls 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-7b-8-9-10-11
Outdoor Areas A-B-C-D
- Statistics 2012
- Exhibitors 1.431 from 58 countries (included Italy)
Net exhibit area 73.458 sqm
Visitors 56.903 from 137 countries
- Fees 2013
- Click here to download the Marmomacc 2013 participation fees
- How to participate
- The exhibition is reserved to companies operating in the stone industry.
It is open also to trade magazine/publications, professional organizations and associations. The exhibit area is organized into different sectors (marble, stone and design - blocks and unprocessed stone - machinery and equipment - tools and chemicals).
Only the products listed in the trade categories for which the event it is authorized can be exhibited (click here to download the trade categories list).
Companies interested in exhibiting for the first time in 2013 or wishing to exhibit again after an absence of one year or more can fill out a non-binding "pre-registration form" on the section "how to register at Marmomacc 2013"
- The Official Catalogue will be delivered to all the Exhibitors, directly to their stands, on the first day of event.
Starting from the first day of the exhibition, it is possible to purchase the official catalogue at the Info Points located inside the exhibition centre.
- It is stictly forbidden to:
- Distribute advertising materials in the exhibition centre
- Introduce cameras of all kinds in the exhibition centre
- Bring dogs into the exhibition centre except for guide-dogs accompanying blind persons
Construction and Logistics Brand
Viale del Lavoro 8 - 37135 Verona (Italy)